http://blog.coldwellbanker.com/5-home-selling-strategies-that-work/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+coldwellbanker%2Fwcsa+%28Coldwell+Banker+Blue+Matter%29 It’s currently a seller’s market, but that doesn’t mean that sellers have to put in less effort. The home selling process can be an easy and enjoyable one if you take the time to prepare. Whether you’re just putting your home on the market and you want an extra boost, or your home isn’t selling for some reason, here…
As a seller, you will be most concerned with the ‘short term price’ – where home values are headed over the next six months. As a buyer, you must be concerned not with price but instead with the ‘long term cost’ of the home. Many economists have pointed to Brexit (Britain’s exit from the European Union) as a reason that…
- The Mortgage Process: What You Need to Know [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Mortgage Rates on FIRE! Home Prices Up in Smoke?
- 80% of Renters Believe Homeownership is a Part of Their American Dream
- THE PINE FLOORS AT THE BEACH HOUSE ARE REFINISHED – AND IT CHANGES EVERYTHING!!!
- 2 Ways to Get the Most Money from The Sale of Your Home