“How do I buy a house?” (Blog post credited to BrightPeakFinancial) Buying a house requires a real understanding not only what you hope to have but what you can afford to do. These 5 steps not only helped us save for a down-payment on a house, guided our journey and saved our sanity; they also allowed us to do so…
When you travel to the Country Club subdivision of Lompoc prepare to be entranced by harmonious homes lining serene streets where silence is broken only by greetings from the most neighborly of neighbors. The unique features of this home pale only to the joy of living on one of Lompoc’s finest golf courses. Happiness is but a phone call away.
Courtesy listing by Remax BRE#01937318
Phenomenal Santa Barbara dream listed for $4,495,000 but view, location, and style, all PRICELESS. At the top of a long pepper-tree lined driveway sits this gated, private view home located between Hendry’s Beach and Hope Ranch. The 4 bedroom + office home has been extensively remodeled with a gourmet ocean-view kitchen, custom bathrooms, entertaining areas, and laundry room. The yard…
- The Mortgage Process: What You Need to Know [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Mortgage Rates on FIRE! Home Prices Up in Smoke?
- 80% of Renters Believe Homeownership is a Part of Their American Dream
- THE PINE FLOORS AT THE BEACH HOUSE ARE REFINISHED – AND IT CHANGES EVERYTHING!!!
- 2 Ways to Get the Most Money from The Sale of Your Home